HEATH HEHNLY - 2010 CHAMPION JULY 3, 2010
|#6 Mike Rutherford
JULY 2, 2010
JULY 1, 2010
June 28, 2010
June 27, 2010
# 55K-Robert Kendall
June 26, 2010
THREE FOR THREE
Luke Thomas swept the three night’s of Florida Mini Sprint Car
action at East Bay Raceway Park
(Photo by Neil Eric Miller)
TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010 - AREA AUTO RACING NEWS
MICRO-SPRINTS • Slingshots • MICRO-SPRINTS • Slingshots - Makes East Bay Raceway Park Track History - Luke Thomas Sweeps Florida Micro Sprint Car Winter Nationals
BY MARK McKEON
GIBSONTON, FL – Luke Thomas of Wyoming, Del., made history by going 6-for-6 during the 34th annual Florida Mini Sprint Association-sanctioned Winter Nationals for 600 and 750cc Micro Sprints at East Bay Raceway Park, winning his heat at the feature on all three night of competition. Read More >
Here are just a few more of our highlights:
• 2010 Florida Winter Nationals points champion also won all 3 main events with a SPAR Engine.
• Kenny Brewer won the 2010 New Mexico Mini Sprint Points championship with his SPAR Engine.
• 2010 -Over 170 known Feature Winners choose SPAR Racing Engines as their engine choice.
• All 2010 Speed week Feature Winners crossed the finish line with a SPAR Engine.
• 2010 SPAR Track Champions Darryl Ruggles, Mike Holley, Chris Gerhart, Kris Walters and Kenny
Brewer are a few of the many SPAR Track points championships .
• Over 140 known feature wins for the 2009 season.
• 2009 NYS championship winner Tyler Walker, 600 showdown winner Mike Rutherford,
Spring National Winner Mike Dicely
all crossed the finish line with SPAR RACING ENGINE strapped to their chassis.
• 2009 Track Championships Darryl Ruggles, Alysha Ruggles, Heath Hehnly, Tyler Walker, Tyler Walton,
Brian Racine in the 600cc and the 1000cc are the start of the long list of SPAR Track Champions for this year.
• Robbie Kendall won the 2008 Speed Week Showdown with a SPAR Engine.
• The points Champion for the 2008 Florida Winter Nationals drove with a SPAR Engine.
• Linda’s 2008 National open Mike Dicely, Heath Hehnly and Mike Rutherford finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd with
SPAR Racing Engines.
• SPAR Engines won over 100 local wins in 2008.
• The 2007 Hyper Team won the 600 Showdown with a SPAR Engine.
• In 2007, all 6-600 speed week team winners all had a SPAR Engine.